Wednesday 6 August 2014

Love Stage

Hi, it’s me again. Today I will be introducing you all another ongoing anime series. However before I start, I will kindly inform y’all that this anime that I am going to introduce is a boys’ love anime. So those who are uncomfortable with same gender relationship, please kindly skip this review as it may cause you some discomfort. Thank you.
Now that I have given you the warning, I shall begin with my post for today. The anime that I am going to introduce to you all is Love Stage! .

This anime is about a college student named Izumi Sena who is an Otaku ( someone who loves to read manga and watch animes) too.

However, Izumi is not an ordinary college students. Even though he may look dull and boring, he is born into a famous and super-talented family as his father, mother and brother are all very famous in the entertainment industry. Izumi always wanted to be a mangaka ( someone who draws comics) ever since he saw an anime character – “Magical Girl Lala Lulu”.

But one day, he was asked to act in a sequel of an wedding advertisement that he was casted in ten years prior… as a girl. However, he would have to act as a female again. ( Want to know what happen? You will know it once you watch the anime). After much protest by Izumi, he finally accept this job where he winds up in an awkward moment with his co-star, Ryouma Ichijou ( who is a very famous actor and singer in the show). What awkward moment did they ended up in? Stay tuned to this anime to know.
For this anime, I have only know about it when I first seen the teaser for this anime. Most of my friends believed that Izumi is a girl however, I know that Izumi is a guy immediately once he came out in the teaser.(He is a wedding dress and long hair wig) Okay let put these details aside and get to the real point. I have immediately fallen in love with this anime the moment I finished watching the first episode. I totally love the comedic (and cute) scenes that this anime has.

The voice actors portray their characters very well, which made me laugh a lot as they have used unique voices to help the viewer to understand the story better. I am very surprise that the voice actor of Izumi is able to make those inaudible speech.
The foll0wing video is the teaser for this anime:


So if you are interested in this anime, you can go to the following website
 to take a look at this anime series,

http://kissanime.com/G/382829?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissanime.com%2fAnime%2fLove-Stage

 See you the next time.


Credits: google.com, myanimelist.net, kissanime.com ,love stage wiki


1 comment:

  1. <3 YAOI , anyway the big bro is together with the secretary of the family lol , but i still prefer Ryouma Ichijou and Izumi . I read this manga before the anime comes out so i knew that Izumi is a guy hahhaha but he really look pretty as girl though , wasted , thats why he is the uke :D

    ReplyDelete