Wednesday 6 August 2014

One Piece

One piece is an anime that has been on-going for quite a long time. I believe that it has gone on for so long because it is funny and has a great storyline. Luffy, the main character, is a pirate crew’s captain. He actually started out with nothing but passion to be a pirate king and determination from his friend, Shanks.
Surprisingly, Luffy’s weird or maybe unique personality were able to recruit many different types of crew members. All of them are very strong and very important friend of his. I feel that he has the all for one and one for all attitude which makes me admire him.
The story of the anime is very entertaining although the episodes are pretty short to me. Whenever I watch this anime, I cannot help but burst laugh or have some tears in my eyes as it is very touching. Many emotions were brought out of me as I watch this anime. The crew itself also have many crew members with interesting personalities.
The Straw Hat Crew (Luffy’s pirate crew name), will not be the way it is without every member. I like Chopper in the anime the most. He is the doctor in the crew and is not human. He is a reindeer, often mistaken as a racoon dog. He is very cute and also very funny at the same time.
Watch One Piece to figure out which crew member you would like most! And maybe comment below your favourite character and why that particular character! :D
The Straw Hat Crew
Chopper is at the bottom right, wearing a hat with a X mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment